Wednesday, August 13, 2008

cloud seeding with chiggers

I don't know why were wasting all this time and money on developing new weapons to destroy our brethren, or to sell to our brethren so they can they can destroy the enemy of our enemies. All we need to do is seed clouds with chiggers. The chiggers fall from the sky, then they invade the unsuspecting population, who then begin to scratch like crazy. And if you don't think scratching makes people lose their concentration and turn on themselves, then you've never seen an episode of Itchy and Scratchy

A mess of chiggers could really make a population uncomfortable; they certainly make me uncomfortable. Harvesting chiggers on your skin almost makes it worthwhile to wear long pants in the dreaded heat and humidity of August but for me, it's usually too late. The chiggers have found me, and I've moved on.

Like they say with poison ivy. Scratch it for a week and then you'll feel better.

1 comment:

Missouri River Relief said...

Wow -
I stumbled across the MOI blog.

You rock Don.

check this out....
http://www.riverrelief.org/events/08flyingcarprace.html