Thursday, September 4, 2008

kill them, kill them all

Here's what I don't understand about the Republicans. Supposedly they're pro-life. All about the life. Grandma Palin, she's a double-blessing of life, with the Down and out-of-wedlock babies. I congratulate her. I really do. However, I might suggest that a marriage founded on a pregnancy isn't typically the strongest one for a life-time commitment. There are exceptions to everything. I wish them the best.

Speaking of exceptions. If the GOP is so pro-life, then why are they always bragging about killing things. Ducks. Pheasants. Moose. Bears. It walks. They shoot it. And that's not all. Criminals. Zzzzzz. Terrorists. Blam! Enemy combatants. BlamBlam! Innocent civilians. Boom Boom. The planet. Everything must die.

Seems like the only safe place from the Republicans is in the womb. Once you're born, it's open season.

No comments: